Wednesday, September 1, 2021

A Few of my Favorite Things

  1. Baseball Cap- This specific baseball cap portrays my favorite baseball team.

      2. Watch- This watch was given as a gift to my late mother from my father on her 28th birthday. It is engraved on the back of the watch. My mother then gave it to me before she passed.

      3. Picture Frame- This picture frame has a sculpted angel on the front and it holds my most precious photo of my late mother and I.

      4. Sketchbook- I love to draw and create new ideas for paintings in the sketchbook.

      5. Book Pouch- This pouch was given to me from my father as a gift for college this semester. I use this pouch to keep precious valuables inside.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dinner and a Movie (Final Photo)

Title: Precious Journey Movie Inspiration: Father of the Bride (1991) Artist Statement: The concept of this installation or piece shows a co...